วันศุกร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Reflection





This course I think every lesson is important to study and 

remember. This is the lesson of the course.

 Recount - I know about recount must have the words e.g. When ,  Who, What , where, action verbs / past tense , linking words to do with time and specific participalsts  in the text.

Narratives I lesson about writing the main idea of the text.  I can summary with friends and I went in front the class for writing the main idea of the text. 


Descriptive   - I learned about “Descriptive” I thought that the text today was easy because It was near my life.


Procedure - I learned about the "procedure" I like  this story,  because  it can  apply in daily life.


Comparison and ContrastI learned about Comparison and Contrast. I found the most difficult about  this lesson but it is easy in somethings.


Cause and Effect - This lesson is easy because when I read the topic, I can answer the question. When I read,  I use strategies is skimming and scanning and finding discourse markers. 


Definition and Classification -This lesson, I found the most difficult about finding the  definition markers and difficult words. I can’t understand in the skill practice and finding the  definition markers


Exemplification - I learned about Exemplification. I found the difficult about finding the  exemplification markers and difficult words. I can’t understand  finding the exemplification markers. It makes me spend a lot of time in the activities, but the teacher train me to understand finding the exemplification markers


Problem and Solution - I read the texts about Problem and Solution by how to find the problem markers such as burden, challenge, complication, concern, conflict, crisis, danger, deficiency, difficultly etc. and solution markers such as to address, to answer, to cope with, to deal with, to improve, to resolve, to respond and to solve etc.


  I think every lesson in this course I found the problems 

in reading difficult words and find main idea. I solved 

problems are open dictionary on my smartphone and practice

 reading and understanding , but this course important and 

different to study but it make me understand more than 

before.Thank you Asst. Prof. Dr.Usa Noytim to teach me and 

my friends to know about A Discourse Approach In Reading

 and have new experience.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น