วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

" Narratives "

On Monday 18 January 2016, I lesson about " Narratives ". The teacher described about Narratives and I did activities " Secrets ". I answered questions in circle and tether line between the answer. The shape each friends it had different because the answers had different. Second, activities I read the text in part one. The story was about " Kylie's secret." When I read the text I can summary with friends and I went in front the class for writing the main idea of the text. I think this lesson is difficult to study for me because when I studied I can not understand meaning and write the summary this text. When I read the text, I used  skimming and scanning in reading. And sometimes I used my mobile for helping found vocabularies in dictionary online. In the class I talked to my friends about the text for finding the answers and write the summaries.


    

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น