วันอังคารที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

" Recount "

On Monday 4 January 2014, Today I learned about " Recount " Today is the first of the Discourse Approach in Reading class for this the second semester. The teacher gave hand out and course outline to the students. After that she explained about this course. Then she gave to find the words eg. When ,  Who, What , where, action verbs / past tense , linking words to do with time and specific participalsts  in the text furious pace in Hochey Finals. and to do exercise 1 Analyse the text. Already read the text and answer the questions that follow in exercise 2 " My Grandpa's funeral in Toraja " and try to understand. Just the teacher gave a a corrective feedback to us.I found difficult words and phrases. when I had a problem, I will try to guess that words but I can't. I will solve the problems are dictionary book, search for information on the internet and line dictionary on my smart phone etc. This class, I’m a little serious but happy. Thank you for reading.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น