วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

Descriptive



on 1 February, 2016. I had the quiz test for 10 points. It was difficult.Today I learned about “Descriptive” – Descriptive text is a text which says what a person, a thing or a place is like. The text was about “Komodo Dragon (Varanus Komodoensis).” . I thought that the text today was easy because It was near my life but it had some difficult words. I would find out the meaning of words on my mobile. And then, she taught us about how to make the mind map for themes. It would be helped us for understanding the text easily. She gave us reading the text and answered the questions based on the text of Komodo Dragon. In my attitude with this course, this lesson was very important and useful for me because it will help us to able for describing and reading the descriptive text clearly and easily.
 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น