วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

Descriptive (continue)

          

 

On Monday, 8 February 2016 I learned about descriptive (continue) last week. When the class began, the lecturer checked my answered homework. Then, I read the text about  " Budapest " and answered the questions under the paragraphs. Next, I read it about " Prague " and answered the questions. And then, I read " Text 4 " about describe person for answering the questions and write " Appearance or Characteristics ". Next,  I described a person who I known in a paragraph. The last exercise she assigned us to write a paragraph for describing person, place, and animals. I think this lesson is easy for me because I can read and comprehend the articles for giving. Sometimes I don't know about vocabulary. I will use a dictionary online for helping. When I read the text, I always use strategies in reading; skimming and scanning skills.

                                 Budapest


                             Prague


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น