วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Procedure

 

Today is Sunday. I learned about the "procedure" and " compare and contrast " She shows how to make Banana Shake, Banana cake omelet and chicken soup . on the slide , etc. in each picture describes the methods and ingredients .

 
Then do the exercises with the text of the message is to tell the reader what to do or make something. I do not exercise on an omelette recipes - each sentence with the correct picture. Then put each sentence in the correct order. Next, I do not exercise much about how to make chicken soup - a recipe read and answered. questions.And Read how to use a toaster oven - read this and answer questions.


I think this lesson is easy for me because I was able to grasp and understand the messages received for reading . When I read that , I tend to use the properties of steps (instructions ) for reading ease. Sometimes I use the dictionary on your smart phone for help to find the meaning that I do not know . 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น