วันอังคารที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Cause and Effect


 
         Today is Sunday morning.  Dr. Usa started to teach and talk about the points of test to students. After that she started a new lesson about " Cause and Effect the lecturer asked the questions about " global warming ".Then, she wanted who to be a volunteer in the class for writing the cause of global warming in these questions on the white board.  And then, She gave us to do the exercise for practicing skills - read the text and complete the diagram by did Skill Practice 1 about Cause and Effect Markers and Skill Practice 2 about circle the Cause and Effect Markers.This lesson is easy because when I read the topic, I can answer the question. When I read,  I use strategies is skimming and scanning and finding discourse markers.I should learn more and study hard about vocabularies and practicing how to pronounce. 



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น