วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Cause and Effect (continued)


      In this morning, I had a class for A Discourse and Approach in Reading with Dr. Usa Noytim. When the class began, the teacher gave us a piece of examination for testing. Next, I started to do the test. After I had already done it, I sent the answer sheet to the teacher. And she taught to continue on last Sunday. the article was " The Effects of Stress ".

             We read and answered the questions together and I used how to find cause and effect markers for reading easily. I think that it was easy for me because I just knew that when I concentrate to study,but I found the problems in reading difficult words and incorrect pronunciation. I solved problems are open dictionary on my smartphone and Cambridge dictionary online training to correct pronunciation.  




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น