วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Definition and Classification

       Today  in the  morning with Aj. Usa Noytim. I learned about Definition and Classification. Before the lass started, she told us the points of mid-term test. After that, she shown the contents that she will teach on the slides. She gave us to do the skill practice 1- In the sentence that given, circle the definition markers, highlight the technical terms, and underline the definitions. The first one has been done for you as an example. 



      
I found the most difficult about finding the  definition markers and difficult words. I can’t understand in the skill practice and finding the  definition markers. It makes me spend a lot of time in the activities, but the teacher train me to understand finding the definition markers. Thank you teacher. I found a lot of problems, but I will try to practice as much as possible. I will practice reading the story and finding the definition markers.This class, I’m a little serious but happy. Thank you for reading.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น