วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Comparison and Contrast



                In the afternoon, I studied to continue the morning. the content was " Comparison and Contrast ". When the lecturer started to teach the new lesson, she taught us how to read the texts about comparison and contrast. She  shown the conditional markers for reading and finding about this sort of comparison and contrast. After that I read the text 2 about " Hurricane Andrew and HurricaneKatrina " and finding to show comparison or similarities - both, same, similar, to resemble, common, like etc. I found the most difficult about  this lesson but it is easy in somethings. When I read the text that not understand in some words that are difficult. I will use dictionary to find the meaning of each word that I want and used the strategies in  reading these are skimming, scanning and finding the discourse markers.






                    





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น