วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Exemplification

       Today I learned about Exemplification. Before the class started, she told us to keep up the exercise paper for checking the answers. After that,she shown us the slide on the board. The topic is College Students' Pressures that she taught us how to read the text by finding the exemplification markers and complete the diagram. Then, she told us that exemplification writing uses specific,vivid examples for the purpose of adding more information to explain, persuade, define, or illustrate a general idea. she gave us to do the exercises which the first exercise is  about Fun Things to Do in Great Falls that I had to read this text and match the place with activities. the second text is about Using the plural word hazards to signal an exemplification paragraph follows. I found the difficult about finding the  exemplification markers and difficult words. I can’t understand  finding the exemplification markers. It makes me spend a lot of time in the activities, but the teacher train me to understand finding the exemplification markers


       



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น