วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Comparison and Contrast (continued)

                   


             Today is Monday, I studied to continue on Sunday about  " Comparison and Contrast ". When the class started Dr. Usa checked the name of students in class attendant. The teacher answered  the homework that she gave. It is  Men and Women:  Do They Speak the Same Language? and then she request someone to be a volunteer for writing their opinions on the white board in the topic that " Differences between the language of Men and Women ". I think that the paragraph reading is very important for everyone but some vocabulary that I didn't know the meaning of each word. I found the problems in reading difficult words and incorrect pronunciation and I cannot understand  in the text.I solved problems are used skimming, scanning, and  open dictionary on my smartphone and Cambridge dictionary online.  Thank you for reading.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น